2007年5月7日星期一

Learn to satisfy

During the holiday in May1st ,I have not gone home and stayed at school,just looking at several books.Sometimes I felt bored and complained the life ,saying the life is so terrible.One of my roomates went out and found a job .When she came back ,telling something about the job.She said the job was very tiring and she was also tired .I began to think myself .I supose that I really very happy and luck,however,I did not realized it .Compared to many persons ,we are very happy but most of the time we do not find it .We should learn how to live and satisfy in the life.I think it is an art.

2 条评论:

不悔 说...

Now I think I am the happiest girl in the world .Beacause my friends always miss me ,my parents always care about me. I always get up early to enjoy everyday.It is commen for us to feel life so boring .But if we can learn to satisfy ,we will feel better.

不悔 说...

Now I think I am the happiest girl in the world .Beacause my friends always miss me ,my parents always care about me. I always get up early to enjoy everyday.It is commen for us to feel life so boring .But if we can learn to satisfy ,we will feel better.